Books & Other Publications
- Leadership Briefs: Shaping Organizational Culture to Stretch Leadership Capacity, Beavers Pond Press (2015). Nationally awarded as best book in the business category by: (1) Midwest Independent Publishers Association (2016), and (2) Reader Views, Reviewers Choice Award (2016).
- Leadership Musings, chapter included in the edited volume, Leadership and Power in International Development: Navigating the Intersections of Gender, Culture, Context, and Sustainability, International Leadership Association, Building Bridges Series, Emerald Press (2018). Won the R. Wayne Pace Human Resource Development Book of the Year Award by the Academy for Human Resource Development.
- Leadership Brief biweekly eLetter for The Leadership Development Group's 26,000 global members on Linkedin.
- Article on delegation requested by the Association for Talent Development: Give Employees the Right Assignments at the Right Time. TD Magazine (Talent Development), September 2018, pages 70-71.
- Article on Emotionally Smart Leaders, submitted to HR Florida (2019).
- Article on Delegation, the Pathway to Maximize Leadership Capacity, submitted to SHRM (2019).
- Published the children's book, The Oak Street Treehouse. Ingram Spark (2019).
- New book manuscript under development for publication, Leadership Core: Character, Competence, Capacity, 2020.